Our Marketing Clients
totoThere Theredone includingSomething that constantly surprises us is the variety of websites that need marketing. Indeed, sometimes we have to admit to being attracted to a particular marketing challenge purely because of its subject matter. As the late, great Steve Jobs once said: ““Your work is going to fill a large part of your life … and the only way to do great work is to love what you do.” So if we find the subject really appealing it makes our marketing task all the more enjoyable!
Here are a few examples of websites with which we have become involved, as much because of their subject matter as anything else. Some present us with a challenge because they are unusual products or in a highly competitive market, others by contrast don’t even sell any products or services – they are information resources which aim to inform, enlighten and entertain!
Medieval-castle.com is a historical reference website with high quality special features on medieval castles both in the UK and Europe. Reviewed and recommended here by BBC Click’s Kate Russell in her selection of the best sites on the World Wide Web 2009.
The website covers a wide range of subjects including medieval castle design, castle history and the lives of medieval kings and queens whose ambitions were the reason for their construction. Special Features include haunted castles and medieval castles in France. * New website currently in development *
Ice-cream-recipes.com is another reference website. It offers free ice cream recipes and lots of advice on how to make homemade ice cream. With a great FAQ section and many special features it is a must for ice cream enthusiasts.
Originally launched in 2001, this popular website has had over 10 million hits in the last 10 years. It also has a popular blog, Google+ page and a large following on Facebook here.
Featured in a Google Doodle (2011) celebrating the anniversary of ice cream sundae and reviewed in the New York Times. * New website in development *
Other websites for which we have developed a productive Internet marketing strategy include:
- Wagner-tuba.com – Leading information website on the Wagner tuba, referenced by Wikipedia as an authority on its subject and visited by many musicians around the world. The website is also secure, responsive and available in German where the instrument is referred to as Wagnertuba.
- IML Shipping Agent – Long established British shipping agent specializing in shipment of trucks and construction equipment. Responsive and secure website with News section, Twitter feed and special feature on their premium and popular roro shipping service to the Middle East.
- Frimatec UK-10 – British supplier of cold room panels and commercial refrigeration systems.
- The Vendée – A beautiful region of SW France, the Vendée has much to offer from beaches to castles and of course great food. Secure and responsive website with its own YouTube channel and blog offering lots of information on accommodation, food, history and tourist attractions in the Vendée.
- Penrith Static Caravan Park – An idyllic setting to have a holiday home near Penrith on the edge of the magnificent Lake District. Responsive website with special section on holiday homes for sale (as and when available).
- Medieval-recipes.com – A fascinating, in-depth resource about medieval food in Europe with some great recipes. Like this barley bread recipe which echoes the baking style of medieval England! Responsive website with it own medieval food blog which enjoys a high profile in Google search results.
- Card-trick.com – How are card tricks done? This website covers a wide range of card magic including easy card tricks for those who wish to learn from scratch. There are great sections too on playing card history, the greatest card magicians and even sections dedicated to poker card tricks and Texas Holdem poker.